An independent, professionally based business advisory and specialist training company, Holmwood Consulting Limited provides consultants with a strong mixture of hands-on international energy and diverse business backgrounds.
The strength of any consultancy business lies in the professionalism, expertise and experience of its personnel. Holmwood Consulting Limited provides a core team who are highly qualified, with most having first degrees and many with post-graduate qualifications. All of our Associated consultants have a record of proven success and demonstrated accomplishment across the international energy and utilities industry over many years.
Expertise. Intelligent Application. Experience.
Holmwood Consulting Limited’s Team
Leigh A Bolton – Founding Principal and Managing Director
As a UK Chartered Engineer with an MBA coupled with forty years practical technical and commercial experience in an international context, Leigh provides a unique blend of advice to clients. Within the energy sector, he has been involved in activities spanning the entire natural gas chain including upstream gas field commercialisation & supplies, gas storage, gas transportation, trading and gas markets, and across the whole LNG supply chain, both onshore and floating, from upstream to end-user having worked on numerous assignments encompassing both commercial and technical aspects for organisations seeking to develop their businesses and staff.
- MBA (Distinctions); BSc (Honours); EurIng; CEng; Professional MIMMM; Associate Member of the Energy Institute
- 40 years industrial experience with 30 years focused international energy expertise
- Established management consultant, facilitator and trainer
- Worked worldwide in Africa, Asia, Middle East, Europe and the Americas
- Partner/ Director for previous energy consultancy company. Also held positions as Principal Gas Consultant and Managing Consultant, Energy & Utilities for other international professional services organisations. Previously in earlier career, he also held technical, commercial and senior management positions in a top-5 world electric power utility.
- Internationally recognised expertise in LNG and natural gas
- Sought after chairman and presenter at worldwide LNG conferences
- Regularly quoted in international LNG and natural gas media
Mary Bolton – Finance Director
- Diploma in Management Studies; Higher National Diploma
- Over 25 years working in senior and indirect taxation management positions
- Worked initially for HM Government in energy finance taxation related roles and later for a leading energy trading company, that trades worldwide in natural gas, LNG, electric power, coal, freight, etc from European, US and Asian offices.