Listed below are public conferences, seminars and workshops at which Holmwood Consulting Limited’s Principal has spoken at or at which he has had other involvements during 2007.
- Sparks & Flames – Security of Supply, Future Fuel Mix & Climate Change, ICBI conferences, Amsterdam Netherlands, 4 – 7 December
- Climate Change Mitigation – Effective or Futile?, Energy Institute, London UK, 26 November
- Energy Round Table #2 WIEN Group: EU & Russia: changes in corporate world and energy regulation; invited expert participant and presenter at closed International Energy Dialogue, Vienna Austria, 9 November
- European Gas Transport, Storage and LNG, IIR conferences, London UK, 30 October – 1 November
- Global LNG, Energy Institute, London UK, 15 October
- Embedded Generation: Registered Power Zones and the Innovation Funding Incentive, Renewable Energies Association, London UK, 18 July
- Transporting Britain’s Energy 2007: Living with Imports, National Grid industry seminar, London UK, 12 July
- North Asia Gas Outlook, IBC-Asia conferences, Seoul South Korea, 25 – 27 June
- Investing in Power: The Role of Cost Projections, Incentives & Risks, UK Energy Research Centre, London UK, 6 June
- The UK Energy Policy Forum – Implications of the Energy White Paper for Market Participants, City & Financial conferences, London UK, 31 May
- Emissions Trading – incentivising investment for low-carbon technologies, Energy Institute, London UK, 21 May
- Energy Round Table #1 WIEN Group: Transformation of Energy Markets ; invited expert participant to closed International Energy Dialogue, Baden-Baden Germany, 3 March
- LNG World – Aligning Strategies with Opportunities in the lucrative LNG Market“, Marcus Evans conferences, Seoul South Korea, 5 – 7 February
All links open in new window. Our listings are PDF documents and require the Adobe Acrobat Reader®. Click here if you need to download the Acrobat Reader!